Great list in the latest (and last -- see my note at the end of this post) issue of Business 2.0.
It doesn't seem to be online right now (we will add a link when it is).
Paolo Lugari lists his 7 secrets for creating creativity:
1. Ban brainstorming meetings.
2. Practice da Vinci's code (i.e., tabula rasa).
3. Play nice with others.
4. Burn the corporate policy manual.
5. Rule out "degree-itis."
6. Master the art of indiscipline.
7. Trash your Outlook calendar.
Note on Business 2.0, the magazine: this was the very last issue! TimeLife is closing down the magazine, which is a shame.